Monday, January 6, 2014

days 2 through 6

-Friday, January 3, 2014

My boo and I went to see The Desolation of Smaug with his sister and her husband and I paid for all of our drinks and food.

-Saturday, January 4, 2014

I cooked dinner for my boo.

-Sunday, January 5, 2014

I helped a friend organize a call for donations for his girlfriend, who is going through a very difficult time in her life.

-Monday, January 6, 2014

I gave some more cookies to co-workers, as well as headbands, lotion and awesome Lush soap to my super friend.

I've started reading the book 29 Gifts and it's a wonderful read. Journaling, meditation and doing daily affirmations are encouraged, in addition to giving. The journaling I naturally picked up, but I will start meditating and doing affirmations tomorrow. I am open to the opportunity to give and I give with a joyful, open heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment