Thursday, January 2, 2014

29 days of giving

Let's pretend it hasn't been months since I last wrote. K thx.

2014, the year of no real resolutions, the year I stop trying to change my body. That's right. I still have goals of course, but I always do. My primary goals are to take control of my finances and exercises regularly. I also want to explore my eating disorder, which I will write more about later.
Main point - 2014 is the year of acceptance. No more setting conditions on loving and accepting myself: time to take myself as I am. The end.

I do have a little project that I am working on. Namely, 29 days of giving. The gifts can be as simple as spare change or a phone call, but they have to be mindful and authentic. At least one gift I give must be something I feel is scarce in my life. Today's gift was a small bag of Christmas cookies to a co-worker. He was surprised and thankful :)

More to come, cause I actually do need to do some catchin up.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment