Saturday, March 2, 2013

hi yawl

Yesterday was not my day at all in terms of eating or exercising. But yesterday is over and I am going to let it go, because the last thing I want is for yesterday to dictate today. If anything, I can use yesterday as an example of how I don't want to feel. Yesterday is the prototype for what taking care of myself shouldn't be on a regular basis.
I think it's important to remember that health is a lifelong process that is fraught with valleys, as well as peaks. Having a bad day doesn't have to derail my efforts, but it could -  the decision is left solely up to me. I think it's productive to acknowledge "Yeah, I felt pretty shitty yesterday because of the decisions I made," and then to focus on making decisions that make me feel better.
For me, it's also a must to stay motivated and inspired. So, I'm just gonna leave this here for anyone else who's had a bad day or is struggling to (re)gain control of their health.

I believe in all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment