Friday, March 1, 2013

grumpy kitteh

Who's a grumpy kitteh this morning? I AM.
I ended up staying at free beer night at work last night and imbibing more than I'd planned. My honey and I also stayed up talkin' later than we should have and we both woke up cursing the new day.
Again, yesterday was not my best day in terms of food, but today is already off to a better start. (Speaking of which, something occurred to me not long ago, namely that every day is a tabula rasa. If I allow it to be, that is.) In terms of exercise I managed to do a half hour of pilates even though I was tipsy. I would love to think that I will make it to the gym after work today, but I know better. Usually the only place I want to go after work on Friday is home. To do absolutely nothing. (And that's just what I hope to do tonight!) Maybe we could go for a walk after dinner? Then again, we may want to stay in since it'll be dark by then. We'll see.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment