Thursday, February 28, 2013

chocolate overdose

So last night I totally did not make it to the gym, but I'll tell you what I did instead: I walked around my neighborhood for about a half hour after work last night and then I did a half hour of pilates when I got home. Not bad, if I do say so myself.
Today has not been a great food day, in that I definitely ate too much for lunch and I've been eating chocolate with wreckless abandon. Honestly though, I am not going to freak out about it because it's already done. (Though it might not be a terrible idea to skip dindin.) All I can do is move on and focus on doing better tomorrow.
I am not sure what I'll do in the way of working out, but pilates is looking like a frontrunner, considering how much I usually enjoy it.

Oh god, y'all! I gotta tell you about this, as embarrassing as it may be. So, I've been eating mostly plant-based foods which can sometimes lead to pretty ruthless gas. Yesterday it was particularly awful and it seemed like it was only getting worse as the day wore on, so I did a quick google search to find natural remedies for terrible flatulence. I chose to chew on some raw ginger, because I don't like the licoricey flavor of fennel, and it was INTENSE, to say the least. But it completely worked and that is totally exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment