Monday, January 23, 2012

Kopfschmerzen

My super friend issued a challenge to me to block (zhat's how zhe Chermans pronoune blog) every day this week and I accepted, so here goes:

I. AM. SUPER. STRESSED.
This new job is kind of kicking my ass, but therein lies the awesomeness. I am going to learn tons and tons and my task is to remain patient with myself and persistent in actively doing my best. I don't have a plan of action just yet, but I will come up with something and let you know.
Also, I am charging myself with getting SOME kind of formal exercise this week, cause that didn't go so well last week. Also, I think I still need to slow down when eating. I think it will help if I make sure to put down my utensils in between bites.
Real quick entry today ... more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment