Tuesday, January 24, 2012

bloggy challenge, day 2

Still feeling pretty overwhelmed with everything, but doing my best to let it roll off my back. Also trying my hardest to believe in myself, stay positive and BREATHE (almost more than anything else).
The new job is my main source of stress. Most of the pressure I am feeling is coming from me, though the never-ending list of translations and barrage of new information probably contribute to it, as well.
I don't have much to add about my eating and exercise today, mainly because I feel like I've some settling to do before I can press myself to being uber-healthy.
Aside from all of this, I am feeling grateful for wonderful, supportive friends. Also, I am looking forward to rising to this new set of challenges in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment