Monday, January 30, 2012

damn, girl

Readers,
Work is still pretty intense, but I sensed a marked change in the force ... in the form of much less anxiety and self-inflicted pressure. Baby steps, baby steps.
21 day fasting through February, y'all.  More to come on what that will entail.
Starting French tomorrow and getting a bike! If only Winter would fuck off ... I had forgotten about that crusty, white snow funk that's all over everything in the thicket of winter. Yeah, that shit's gross. Still, though. Not to oversell it, but the transition from winter to spring almost makes the long, dark bleakness worthwhile. Coming from someone who experienced a total of 2 seasons for most of her life -- and who is all granola-y and into nature shit -- I find experiencing all 4 seasons to be profound. It reminds me of the transience of all things, human life first and foremost.
This is a truncated post, I know, but I'll leave you with the greatest thing I've seen online all day. *Sigh* The internetz are destroying my sense of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment