Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday, June 28, revelation!

At the afore-mentioned nutrition seminar, Mr Boot Camp was talking about the perils of eating sugar and drinking juice/other sugary drinks and suggested an alternative pre-workout meal: a piece of toast with peanut butter. So, I tried it this morning before Boot Camp et voila! We have the title of this post: REVELATION! My workout this morning was just as intense. I was still fatigued and sweating and pushing really hard. However, my endurance and energy levels were up AND I did not have to fight the urge to vomit all over myself like I usually do :)
My trainer noticed and I told her that my I'd tried the pre-workout meal that Boss Man had suggested at the seminar. She asked what I'd been eating before and I told her, "oatmeal," conveniently omitting the modifiers "maple" and "brown sugar." Though, I did say that I thought it was the sugar in the oatmeal that was making me feel sick during the workouts.

Smiley faces! More later. Have to go to stupid work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment