Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18th, owning up

I've gotta come clean . . . I didn't end up getting any exercise yesterday like I said I would. I am about to get some now, though. My energy has come back to me, thank the lord.
I have to admit to something else too . . . I haven't been as vigilant about my food intake as I have been the past couple weeks. The main reason is that I am running out of supplies. I'm awaiting pay day to go grocery shopping. Before I shop, I'll plan out my menu for the upcoming week. I do have enough to get me through in the mean time. I can do better, though. I just know I can. Tomorrow I can have oatmeal, dried cranberries and an apple for breakfast. Also, I'll pack a sandwich, carrots and an orange for lunch; as well as crackers and soy cheese for a snack. For dinner, I'll have pan-seared flounder and whole wheat pasta with spinach and grape tomatoes. I left my water bottle at work, so I won't have to concern myself with remembering to take it with me.
For exercise tomorrow, I will do my Slim in 6 routine in the morning before work.
Also, to put my mind at ease, I will find time tomorrow to begin reading my grant contracts and work on my budget.
Five minutes of meditation will do my mind and spirit well tomorrow too.
Hate to make this post so short, but Debbie Siebers is ready to kick my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment