Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17th, new week

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I wasn't able to exercise like I wanted to this past weekend. But I'm feeling very positive about this up-coming week.

MIND -- I've got to get more into the nitty-gritty of saving money this week. Either today or tomorrow, I'll work on budgeting to see in black and white what I'm working with. Also, I signed up for an online course a few months ago and I've got to get all the materials printed out this week so that I don't lose the money I invested in the class. I do want to broaden my horizons and everything, but I can't let that investment go to waste. These are the main things that have been weighing on my mind recently. I've found that the best way to alleviate a stressful situation is to face it head-on. So that's what I'm going to do.

BODY -- (Input/Nutrition) This week is going to be tight. I think I've got just enough food to carry me through the week. And it's all healthy too, so that's good. I think this week will be a practice in rationing, among other things. Also, one of my primary focuses this week will be to make sure I'm getting plenty of water. Staying hydrated is key for the brain and body to function healthily. It makes me feel awesome, as well. And it aids in weight loss.
(Output/Exercise) Like I said, I didn't exercise as much as I would have liked this past week. But last week is behind  me and the only place to go from here is forward. I will be continuing with the Slim in 6 program, though I've decided to work on the different phases for as long as I feel I need to. For instance, the second phase workout is very challenging, so I'm going to keep doing it until I feel ready to move on to the third phase. Also, I bought a new workout DVD -- Yoga Booty Ballet: it's sounds ridiculous, I know, but I previewed it and it looks like SO much fun! -- with store credit recently and I'm excited to try it out. I'd like to do that one today. I wanted to go on a hike this past weekend as well, but the weather was not in agreement. So hopefully I'll get to go this upcoming weekend, when one of my very special homegirls is in town to visit. I'd like to keep in mind, too, how wonderful exercise makes me feel. After a great workout, I feel renewed and stress-free. It helps me feel sane and more like myself. It helps me to let go of things I've no use hanging on to. It helps me feel good about myself.

SPIRIT -- What I really really really want right now is to welcome wealth into my life. I want to do everything I can to remove the mystery from staying financially responsible. I will do everything I can to "set the stage," for ushering in financial wealth. I offer thanks and gratitude for the gift that is this day, as well as the many many blessings I have in my life already. I humbly ask the Universe to guide me in serving my highest purpose.

I dedicate my efforts today and all the days that follow to everyone who suffers with the burden of carrying excess weight. May they find their way to lasting and vibrant health.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment