Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14th, DAY OFF

It's been quite the indulgent day! Not in terms of what I've eaten thank goodness, more in terms of what I've been doing. Namely, only what I've wanted to do all day long, which has entailed: watching almost the entire first season of Arrested Development; hemming my new pants (with a needle a thread, people, all 19th century-style and everything); picking up around the house; and doing laundry. Granted it's not the most thrilling day, but I've certainly been enjoying myself . . . :)

MIND -- I've been drinking Kava relaxation tea pretty much since I woke up this morning. Needless to say I feel great! I've been burning stick after stick of Nag Champa. Also, I've been doing a lot of food-prepping, which sets my mind at ease, in that I know the veggies (and hard-earned money) won't be going to waste. Last but not least, I'm taking the time to blog, which is a sign of my commitment to take care of myself.

BODY -- (Input/Nutrition) It's been a good day. Earlier, I feel like I did eat a few things when I wasn't hungry. The good news is that I didn't go crazy and I stopped. I started drinking more water and tea and decided to not eat until I felt hungry again.
(Exercise/Output) I'll do my Slim in 6 again and I am going to do it before, say, 7:30 this evening. It's a real challenge, this phase two. I decided that I'd allow myself the entire summer to do this program as opposed to the recommended 6 weeks. What could it hurt?

SPIRIT -- I'll allow dedicate between 5 and 15 minutes before I go to sleep this evening to meditating.

Sorry to keep it so terse . . . I've gotta make dinner!

Namaste, everyone!! I sincerely hope that your own journeys to optimum health are where you want/need them to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment