Thursday, March 5, 2015

Writing for the sake of writing

Hello kittens,

Checkin in on y'all - how's everyone doin? How are you feeling? Who's got something in their craw? I'm all ears.

I'm doing ok, baby-stepping my way to doing well. I am cautiously optimistic, but hope is creeping in like the first rays of a new day's sun. Makes me feel warm :)

I really hope you're well. If you're not, I hope you have someone you feel you can turn to. If you don't, I'm here.

Lots of love!

EDIT: A quick note about the title of this post - I realized that I've been approaching this blog with the same energy with which I approach many things: "Get it done." Whether it's doing the dishes, taking care of my health or tending to this project, the goal is not to get done, or at least I don't think it should be. Rather, the goal is to, in this case, write. The writing is the goal - it is the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment