Thursday, March 12, 2015

Don't listen to me, listen to Sherlock

Anxiety is an albatross, that makes life more painful and difficult than it needs to be. My boo and I are going to the Buddhist center in a nearby neighborhood tonight for an introduction to meditation. I saw this gif of Benedict and thought it was an important reminder. I hope it helps someone else today!



I've learned meditation before - Tibetan Buddhist, as well as Vipasana - but I have never been able to found a practice. I am pretty sure meditation is like jogging - if you don't do it regularly, you will feel like you've never done it every time you try. This class tonight might not change that, but it's at least a step in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Jogging is good for you each separate time, as is meditation! It improves that particular day. Go you!

    ReplyDelete