Sunday, August 17, 2014

100 days of movement

Hello lovers,

Have y'all heard about this Give it 100 movement online? Lakeisha Shurn started it all and I want to hug her! She is charming, instantly loveable and inspiring - watch her videos to find out for yourself!
I'm taking the challenge with you, Lakeisha... and everyone else doing a 100 day challenge.
My goal is to practice at least 20 minutes of pilates or yoga every day; and, I hope a positive side-effect will be more confidence and self-love. I am tired of feeling like shit and thinking negative things about myself and life, that make me feel even shittier. I also know I have to work for it, so I'm ready!
(I made a video too, but I am too chicken to put it on the interwebz.)

I am rooting for all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment