Thursday, January 9, 2014

days 8 and 9

My gifts yesterday were spare change, first to a man who specifically asked me for some and second to a kick-ass busker in the Schanze. He was good y'all. Like, so good I crossed the street specifically to give him the rest of the change I had in my pocket. The first guy didn't officially say thank you, but he did sound very excited. The busker gave me a very meaningful nod of the head, which made me feel warm.

I haven't given any gifts yet today. I have eaten just assloads of sweets, which is unrelated but I felt the need to mention it cause I am feelin pretty crappy about it. One thing I CAN do is meditate, like I promised myself I would a few days ago. That can't hurt - in fact, it never does. I'm open to an opportunity to give presenting itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment