Wednesday, January 15, 2014

days 13 and 14

My gift yesterday was to myself, in that it was my last day at BP, a place that created a lot of stress in my life. Although, I did meet the love of my life working there, so for that, I will be forever grateful. Yesterday was also very much about receiving, as I received lots of well wishes and lovely farewells from my former colleagues. Let it never be said that I left because of the people. The people were always great there.
I intended my gift for today to be helping my friend pack for her big move at the beginning of February. I had to postpone though, because I woke with a headache that has steadily gotten worse over the course of the day. Instead, my gift of the day will be the dinner I cooked for my honey. The only thing that is potentially problematic with that gift, is that I did not really give that gift mindfully. I'll work on that for the rest of the challenge.

Here's to getting more centered in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment