Monday, March 11, 2013

derailed

Alright, so I did some poking around into the LOGI Method, which is basically a low glycemic index diet, if I am not mistaken. I've been wanting to look more into that recently anyway and it seems to be ok. The only thing I cannot get excited about it baked beans straight outta the can, which some examples suggest. At any rate, I am willing to give it a try as of, let's say, Thursday/Friday of this week. Things haven't been going great in terms of portion control, so I welcome to changeroo.
Working out got totally derailed last week thanks to illness. I should keep riding pine until my cough has gotten a little better, but I don't want to milk that any longer than Wednesday of this week.

One thing that just occurred to me is that while this blog is good for keeping me plugged in, keeping me motivated, I need something that will hold me more accountable than never checking on progress. So I pledge to start weighing myself every two weeks, as much as I really hate doing that. What doesn't kill us, right?
I really want to see results and I have to be willing to make changes if I ever hope to see the progress I've been dreaming about for the past four to five years. Turns out you've gotta do more than just dream about it.

Today it's all I can do to believe in myself, but I still believe in all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment