Wednesday, February 1, 2012

forecast for tonight: dark

I hate to admit this, but this new job has made it impossible to ignore how paranoid I can be. Other than a fleeting annoyance that I don't automatically already know all the ins and outs, I am pretty sure nobody is hawkeyeing me and taking note of every single fuck up. Actually, most everybody seems to be crazy busy and, therefore, doesn't have time to do such a thing. Also, nobody cares, because I am pretty sure I am expected to be kind of a hot mess right now (that and it's not like I am the CEO). Not to mention, me worrying about somebody watching my every move wouldn't stop them from doing it were they already so inclined. *ahem, current creepazoid roomate, I am looking at you*
Anteeway readership, we've reached that point in the day, in which I eat and think like vegetables. Until next time, children -- which prob won't be tomorrow considering it's our favorite day of the week, Free Beer Thursday. Some people work for the weekend. I work for Free Beer Thursday. Friday evening through Sunday are just lagniappe.

No comments:

Post a Comment