Monday, April 4, 2011

update

I feel really good about my food choices today! I do need to go to the grocery store to stock up on the rest of the ingredients I need for this weeks' meals, but I can do that tomorrow after school.
Also, I practiced yoga for 20 minutes today! I had this inclination to reduce what I did, to qualify 20 minutes with "only," but I don't fucking wanna do that. Instead, I want to be proud and grateful for having done what I did. As someone -- actually quite rudely -- told me recently, "Jeder Schritt macht fit." Which basically means, every step counts. But I want to take what that person told me -- which was basically that I need to lose weight and shouldn't be taking the elevator -- and turn it into a big FUCK YOU by owning it and making it my very own, very positive thing. So, there: have some!

I've been feeling a swirl of sadness, doubt, worry and other negative emotions today. I put them into my yoga practice and I'm feeling better.
The accept myself for who I am movement is gaining momentum.

Also, I recommend reading this. It's superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment