Tuesday, March 29, 2011

'trition and 'sizin

It has been a while since I've directly talked about eating and exercising. Travelling for three weeks put a serious kink in all my routines. Two of the first casualties were feeding myself healthy foods and getting regular exercise. I've been feeling lots of guilt and have been judging myself harshly, but I am going to cut that shit out right now. I'll get back on board.
Let me tell you how I'm going to do just that:
First of all, I went grocery shopping and bought lots of yummy veggies and fruits; now I'm gonna eat them.
Tomorrow, for instance, I'll have muesli and magerquark -- which is a dairy product that doesn't exist in the States, as far as I know; it's like a cross between cream cheese and sour cream; I know that sounds the farthest thing from healthy, but trust me, it's fine. For lunch, I will walk back home and have soup and a wasa sandwich. For dinner, I'll have a salad with tuna and chickpeas.
For exercise, I am counting walking back and forth between home and school, climbing all those blasted stairs AND . . . DRAGON BOAT training, y'all! So. excited.
Also, I am going to commit to doing the Couch to 5K. Yuh.
Expect updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment