Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday, June 22nd, Staying the Course

I joined that boot camp that I mentioned previously and I dare say that it's been a serious challenge, even though I've only been three times now. It's set up like circuit training and I feel like a sweaty noodle immediately afterwards and an achy rubberband the very next day, so I'm confident I'm getting a good workout. On Wednesday, our teacher said almost absent-mindedly, "Hope you guys enjoyed class today." And I don't know if it was the blood and adrenalin talking or the urge to speak after an hour of only moaning and grunting, but I decided to share, "Yeah, it was a really good class! I mean, honestly, I usually have to fight wanting to vomit. I mean, that may be TMI, but I usually say to myself, 'Please don't throw up. Please don't throw up.'" She seemed mildly entertained/pleased by this, but only mildly.
More to come later . . . have to go to stupid work.

No comments:

Post a Comment