Sunday, April 11, 2010

maiden sail

The idea came to me like a bolt of lightning to create a blog that would detail my journey to my number one, life-long goal of optimum health. I don't have a plan for this blog beyond that, so bear with me.

I figured that I could at least talk about the issues that I have with food and eating, as well as the steps I take to balance them both.
Also, I want to talk about the exercising I do as a means of losing weight, building muscle and lengthening and toning my body, as well as stabilizing my mood, lifting my spirits and boosting self-confidence.
I will also be talking about the results of the experiment in becoming healthier that is this blog and, essentially, my life.
Feedback, encouragement and suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment