Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Going Down the Rabbit Hole. Willingly.

Hellllllllo, lovers!
Wednesdays are weigh-in days and, as it should happen, I am down another 1+ kg! This is super awesommmmmmmmme.
Things in general are still kind of precarious, though I would say that my underlying mood is still kind of negative. Bottom line, I am hanging in there.

I am just realizing that there is a difference between intellectually digesting and emotionally processiong problems. Even though I have been working through childhood shit for years and years, I feel like I am just now beginning the work. Like I've mentioned before, there is a long road ahead of me, but I cannot express my relief that the path is finally in view.

Sending my love and support!

1 comment:

  1. Guh, this is such a wisdom bomb: "there is a difference between intellectually digesting and emotionally processing problems." Like, splaDOW.
    Congrats on the kilogram progress! Whatchoo doin, crossfit or somethin? Flippin tires? ;)

    ReplyDelete