Sunday, October 12, 2014

shake it up, shake it out

I woke up this morning in a stinky mood, which is a good indicator that I need to get some movement, a good sign a need to clean house. Get out of my head and into my body and sweat out all the bullshit. Good thing I had a badminton date with a friend of mine - she's really good, so she had me running all over the place. I feel so much better. May I remember this feeling when I am dragging ass to get up and get moving.
Today, I am grateful:
1) for good friends who accept me the way I am, but still push me to achieve the things I want in life
2) that I got up and did some sport this morning. I could have easily cancelled and stayed in bed.
3) that I have fun moving my body.

It's been a really difficult 7 or 8 years and I still have really dark, shitty days, but I am still doing the work. I am still putting one foot in front of the other, so I trust that I am, in fact, moving forward. I also trust that, if I keep it up, I will be able to see how far I've come.

It's my dream to help other people on their journey to health. Maybe these past couple of years has just been me paying my dues? At any rate, yes, I want to be healthy for myself, but I also want it for my future clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment