Thursday, October 30, 2014

friends, lovers, kittens, lend me your ears!

Dearest Readership,

I've applied for a job this past weekend and, as is seldom to happen, I really want it! I want it so badly, in fact, that my stomach flops with excitement (like when you're on a roller coaster) every time I think about it. Around this time last year, I applied for an opening in the same organization, which is located in Berlin. I wanted that job as much as I want this one, but I felt unsure about having to move to Berlin for it, especially since M and I had just had our first anniversary. Now that we've been together longer, I feel ready.
When I think about it and start to feel antsy, I repeat, "The job is mine," and I envision receiving an invitation to interview. I think about being in Kreuzberg, about my new duties and allow the sense of pride to swell in my chest. Any time doubts and worries creep in, I let them know they are not welcome and wait until they show themselves out.
Please send your positive thoughts, energy, prayers, light my way - I need all the good juju I can get :D

Will keep you updated!

PS - I am thinking of you, offering up my own well-wishes that you are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment