Wednesday, June 29, 2011

things that are bothering me today

1. I am broke.
2. I don't want to ask my father for money, because I fear he will get pissed and tell me how financially irresponsible I am.
3. I am afraid to tell my parents that I am going to be staying in Germany for a while.
4. I am afraid that I won't be able to fly back to visit my friends and family and that my flight will go to waste.
5: I am afraid that I won't be able to get enough money together to pay my deposit.
6. I am worried that the jobs I have lined up won't be enough to make ends meet.
7. I need to have my visa lengthened and I am worried that I won't be able to take care of it, because I don't have any money.
8. I am envious of the people who were in the same program I was who are going/have already gone/ will be going home.
9. It's kind of hot today.
10. My foot is still hurting.
11. I am homesick and lonely.
12. I am ready to settle down/have a family of my own and I am worried that it will never happen.
13. I worry that I will be single forever because I am doing something wrong.
14. I don't want to continue being so goddamn mean to myself all the time.
15. I want to be debt free.
16. I want to eat foods that are not crap . . . and have the money to finance it.
17. I wanna be able to hang out with friends without the shadow of brokeness constantly hanging over me.

1 comment:

  1. Not to make light of your stress, but i think "Things that are bothering me today" should be a daily column. I'd read that.
    but, maybe there's something here:
    http://tinybuddha.com/blog/be-stress-free-eliminate-5-common-unnecessary-stressors/

    ReplyDelete