Monday, March 28, 2011

10 day experiment in self acceptance

"What is most authentic about you? What do you want people to really know about you? Who are you without your ego? Be still, and really listen to how you answer. Write down the qualities that describe your real, unconditioned self."


What is most authentic about me? My heart and warmth were the first things to occur to me.


What do I want people to know about me? That I want to be as open and loving as possible. I want people to feel understood and accepted. I want to get along with people and treat them fairly. 


Who am I without my ego? Space. Light. Love. Kindness. Peace. Stillness. 


The qualities that describe my unconditioned self? Connected, loving, wise and intuitive. Non-judgmental. Nurturing and kind. Patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment