Thursday, May 19, 2011

my body has an infinite capacity to heal and transform

That same night, I e-mailed myself this as well. What? I felt inspired . . . 


"It's true! I invite the Universe to remind me of this as much as I need to be reminded!"


There is this line from Eckhart Tolle I've been thinking about a lot lately. Someone asked him, how they could know if meditation would work to transform their life. His answer, "Begin meditating and your life will become the evidence you seek."
Along those lines, I am committing to meditating more regularly. There's a guided meditation podcast I like and an entry on healing that I particularly enjoy. I will find time to listen to it at least once a day.
There is also this series of yoga poses I've been wanting to try out for ages and I just started actually practicing it the other day. I want to do it at least twice a week for six weeks before I share what it is and what my results are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment